Press Play & Pay Attention…
Here’s the story of the wealthiest generation to ever exist in American history, and how YOU can generate riches beyond your wildest dreams by simply catering to them during the most crucial time in their lives.
It was May, 1945. The Germans had finally surrendered to the Western Allies, and the 2nd World War was all but won. All that was left was for Japan to surrender, which happened a few months later.
American soldiers were coming home in droves, consumed by thoughts of good food and good loving for their ladies.
And about a year later, mid-1946, the Baby Boom started and the first group of Baby Boomers were born.
They were the largest generation at the time, and simply because there were so many of them, they became the main reason for the success of any industry they touched.
- Babies need baby food, Gerber baby food started.
- Kids need to go to school, the construction business boomed.
- Teens want sexy sports cars, the original Mustangs, Chargers, and Thunderbirds were built.
- When they had families, the real estate market boomed.
And as of 2006, they’ve started a transfer of wealth so big that they’re creating millionaires and billionaires faster than any other industry. (Including tech and real estate)
The Greatest Wealth Transfer In the History of American Business
In 2006, the Boomers began retiring, and thus far, the financial industry has done a really bad job of taking care of them.
Which leaves us with a very large opportunity.
Now, I’m going to get a little technical on you here, so bear with me.
Just a second ago I mentioned that our dear Boomers aren’t being taken care of… here’s what that actually means.
The traditional retirement accounts that were sold to the Boomers were things like:
- 401k’s for the corporate workers
- 403b’s for the government workers
- IRA’s for the self employed and small business owners.
The one major rule that all of these plans have in common is that if you touch them before the age of 59 ½ , then you will have to pay a hefty withdrawal penalty.
Since they no longer had to worry about penalties, and retirement was just around the corner, most of these Boomers had plans to dip into those funds shortly after hitting 60.
in 2008 the stock market experienced one of the worst crashes since the Great Depression.
The average 401K or IRA lost over 40% of its value, and the long-awaited retirement dream for Boomers began to vanish into thin air.
This horrific event left them with 1 of 2 choices:
Choice #1 – Secure the Bag
Since so many Boomers lost so much money during that ‘08 crash, the idea of “security” came to the forefront of their minds, and the grand majority of them weren’t willing to tolerate any more risk.
Thus began their search for a secure retirement plan that paid more than the average bank CD.
Choice #2 – Wait for the Market to Return
A common saying in the stock market world is, “Ride it out… it always comes back.”
Meaning, no matter how hard the market crashes, it will eventually recuperate. No matter how much you lost, eventually you’ll regain your losses.
And this has been historically proven to be true.
The problem, though, is that 401k’s, IRA’s, etc. don’t give you much time to recover.
All of those traditional retirement accounts have a deadline upon which you have to withdraw the funds in your account… otherwise Uncle Sam will take 50% of your account value as a tax penalty.
Unfortunately, the grand majority of Boomers aren’t aware of this law.
They think that they have unlimited time for their money to regrow and get back to its original value.
Now, that’s all interesting and everything, but…
What does all of this have to do with you?
The current situation is this…
Either by choice – because they want security – or by law – because the IRS is forcing them – the Boomers have to withdraw or transfer the funds sitting inside those outdated accounts.
Their combined wealth clocks in at an astounding $68 trillion.
That’s the amount that must be transferred out, and the amount that the Boomers are desperately trying to secure from risk and taxes.
This phenomenon leaves us with a great opportunity…
There’s an old saying, “Anytime a transfer of wealth is taking place, if you’re the one doing the transferring, you’ll make a lot of money, too.”
This simply means… If the Boomers need to transfer and secure their retirement wealth, you need to be the licensed broker who helps them do it.
Which brings up a few new questions…
- Where do you transfer it to?
- How do you get the authorization to transfer the money?
- And how much can you make by doing it?
Let’s talk about it…
1. Where do you transfer the money to?
There is only one plan that can contractually secure the Boomer’s money, while still offering them participation in the gains of the stock market.
There are no fees to transfer funds into this plan. There are no management fees. And there are no taxes associated with the transfer.
It’s called the Indexed Annuity and this is how it works:
As you may already know, the stock market has ups and downs.
In this particular example, the S&P 500 had great gains from 98-2000.
Then the Y2K crash happened, followed by 9/11 and the Iraq war.
As the market recovered due to real estate and mortgages, the mortgage bubble eventually burst in 08.
And even though it eventually recovered, the gains could have been much greater had the account never suffered those losses.
That’s how the Index works…
In the first couple of years that the market shot up, the Index only participated half way.
But when the Y2K crash began, the Index locked in its gains and never went below that new amount.
Then as the markets grew again during the mortgage bubble, the Index grew, as well.
But when the bubble burst, the Index locked in the gains and that became the new principal balance.
In the same amount of time, the Index outperformed the market by a mile.
The Indexed Annuity has been the sole reason for the Boomers securing billions of dollars of their retirement assets.
According to LIMRA, In Q4 of 2020, there was over $250 billion that was transferred into Indexed Annuities.
2. How do you get authorization to open Indexed Annuities for clients?
This all depends on whether you want to work for one company (be captive), or you want to be Independent and represent multiple companies (be non-captive).
We are fully independent and represent over a dozen of America’s top providers.
If you choose to be independent, the next step would be to find a brokerage that offers you a lot of support while allowing you to maintain autonomy and work at your own pace. Naturally, I recommend our brokerage.
You’ll get access to the same partnerships, systems, training and support that all of our brokers do, and hit the ground running.
Then you’ll need to study for and acquire your state license.
Every state has the requirement that you complete 32 hours of online training and pass an exam to get your license.
This single license will allow you to start up and transfer retirement accounts, Set up estates that are protected from taxes and lawsuits, and sell all lines of life insurance.
Then comes your business and marketing training… the stuff that helps you land your clients and build your agency.
Through our training program, we provide:
- Personal & Business Financial Planning
- Marketing & Lead Generation
- Psychology & Mindset Development
- Live Field Training
- Hiring & Recruiting
- Budgeting & Asset Management
- And Much More…
After all, the goal here is to create real wealth by properly servicing the richest generation in America.
Which brings us to the final question…
3. How much money can YOU make in this industry?
I’d hate to answer your question with a question, but my response would be, “How much money do you want to make?”
And probably the better question would be, “What kind of life do you want to live?”
You see, the financial industry is notorious for creating more millionaires than any other industry in the world.
People from all walks of life, from all educational backgrounds, from all professional backgrounds… All types of people have made millions by building a business in finance.
And even cooler than that is all of the things that those people can now do for themselves, their families and the world at large.
Getting rich allows for options.
- What type of a house do you want to live in?
- How much time do you want to spend with your family?
- What do you want to contribute to the world?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- What experiences do you want for yourself and for your family?
- What do you actually want from life?
Whatever your answers are, building a business in finance can make it happen for you.
Probably the 3 most attractive things about finance are:
- You get to build a book of business that pays you as much – or as little – residual income as you want. It all depends on the effort you invest into it.
- You don’t have to have a degree in finance to get into the game. You can study the state required courses and take the exam to get your license.
- No matter what state you’re in, you can get your license for less than $500.
No other industry offers that.
And even if you didn’t have access to us, you could stumble your way forward and still make a killing in financial services.
But imagine what you could do if you did have access to a firm like ours:
- We’ll help you pay for your licensing costs.
- We’ll train you to pass your state exams.
- You’ll get access to over a dozen of the financial industry’s top retirement and insurance providers.
- You’ll learn how to do case analysis and design proposals for clients.
- You’ll learn how to create financial strategies for both consumer and business clients.
- We’ll help you develop your own personal brand so that you can be an independent entity.
- You’ll get access to our lead generation strategies to find, qualify and close clients every month.
- We’ll teach you the marketing and advertising tactics that we use to expand our reach and open up new markets.
- You’ll get access to our client and agent management systems.
- You’ll get your very own coach and mentor who will guide you every step of the way until you hit your first 6-figures.
- Every single person in our support team and company ecosystem is there to cheer you on, support you, and help you win.
- And you’ll have an environment within which you can grow… an environment that will help you bring out the best version of yourself… an environment that will expose you to your fullest potential.
Creating wealth is a byproduct of who you’ll become when you commit yourself to a life of excellence.
Yes, you’ll make money.
But the real attraction is who you’ll become in the process.
If you’re interested in working with us and building your own business in financial services, here are your next steps:
- Fill out the form below and don’t leave out any information. Applications with missing info get pushed to the back of the line.
- Check your email for your verification instructions. Applicants who aren’t verified get pushed to the back of the line.
- Upon verification, you’ll receive a call from one of our coaches who will walk you through a pre-screening interview.
- Upon the completion of your phone interview, we’ll set up a Zoom interview with one of our recruiters who will process your application and begin your onboarding.
- You will then receive your training schedule and be assigned to a personal coach.
If you make it through to the last step, then there’s a high chance that we saw something special in you and felt that you would be a great investment.
Occasionally, there are some people who don’t make it to the last step, and that’s understandable.
The main reason isn’t because we weren’t willing to take a chance on them… the main reason is typically that the person wasn’t willing to take a chance on themselves.
Most people are afraid to see what their true potential looks like.
Most people are afraid of leaving their comfort zone.
If that’s you… then you might as well save us both the time and not fill out the application.
But if you’ve made it to this part of the video, then you probably believe in yourself enough to take a shot. And we’re willing to bet that you’ve got what it takes to make it big in business.
The only way we’ll know for sure, is if you go through the application process and show us what you got.
Fill out the application below and get yourself verified.
Talk to one of our coaches and prove to them that you want something big for your life and more importantly that you’re willing to work for it.
Who knows? You just might be the next big thing, and all you’ve needed this entire time was the opportunity to prove yourself to the world.
If that’s you, then we want to speak with you.
Fill out the application below now, and let’s start the rest of your life.